Saturday, June 16, 2012

Busy Day

Started off with a drive out to Josh Katzman's place and the purchase of his BOB Ironman double stroller. My wife, kids and I can't wait to take it out for a spin! Thanks Josh!!

Got home, laced up the shoes and took my little princess to the rail trail for 6 nice miles in the shade. Many stops to see the water flowing in the "now mighty" Quinepoxet River.

Fun grad party after that, followed by a state title game for our high school softball team (a 1-0 win!!), then took a quiz for one of my grad courses.

I think I may sleep well tonight.

Big shout out to Jesse Veinotte, my running partner, who ran up the big hill in NH in 1:39. Nice work Jesse!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Justin! It was a hot day for running up the hill. Didn't make the goal but it was still a great time. Glad my wife and brother in law were there to give me a ride down.

    ReplyDelete