Friday, April 13, 2012

Golf Course Run

Hit the roads of Grafton this morning and made my way up to the golf course. Not sure if its legal??? but I ran the cart paths. The sun was rising and I was in full view, unlike the first time when I ran it stealth mode. Kind of felt like it was wrong and I shouldn't have been there, so not sure what to do.

Awesome run otherwise. The terrain on the golf is rolling, and so are the cart paths. It made for a nice tempo run with no cars to battle.

May check with the owners of the course, as I used to work for them back in my high school days or with my uncle who works at the course for them. May make this run a little easier on my mind and not like I'm sneaking around on private property.

Cool forum thread i just found on the above topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment