Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 2 of Recovery

Day one consisted of a walk on the Marginal Way in Ogunquit, Maine. What a beautiful walk it was. This 1.5 mile bike bath weaves it way around the coastline with the smell of fresh ocean air on tap throughout. I highly recommend it if in the area. We went at an off time of year and can see this being a huge mess (narrow trail) in the summer months.

Day two was a four mile trot on the wheeler road trails. I basically parked my car and headed down the trail that boarders the lake ripple, through lions club and to the gate on Brigham hill and back. I did this twice at a very casual pace (11:15/mile). Legs feel heavy but no real soreness which is a good sign. My plan is to run tues/wed easy pace then thrus/fri off and see where I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment