Friday, March 18, 2011

The Farm

Tried out a new route this morning. It went by way of "the farm".  The farm is on estabrook road and is run my the knowlton family. They still hay in the summer months (which I help with occasionally) but that's about it.

The morning was quiet, only seeing 4 cars throughout the 8.6 miles..which was nice. The pace was moderate (8:10) and I felt quite sore from Wednesday's workout.

New headlamp should be arriving at the house sometime this afternoon. I picked up the Petzl MYO RXP. I heard its like a flam thrower compared to my Bic lighter that I'm using (7 year old black diamond model).

Looking to head to stoneham tomorrow morning to get in some recon work on next weeks ultra there.

Cool article on race nutrition on irunfar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment