Thursday, March 17, 2011

Recovery Run

Jay and I set off this morning on the hill's course we frequently do. An easy pace was held throughout the 6.6 mile course. My legs were tight to start but loosened up as we plodded our way up and down the hills.  Ice formed on some of the streets, although temps were in the mid 30's, so our footing was iffy in some spots.

Looking to do another recovery run tomorrow and possibly hit up the skyline trail on Saturday at the fells. I want to preview the trail I will be running on at next Saturday's ultra. So far I have done at least one training run on all the ultras I've run. I want to know what I'm up against.

Temps right now in the high 50's. Feels great knowing that the trails will be runnable in a month or so. Can't wait to get back to em.

No comments:

Post a Comment