Monday, February 21, 2011

Negative Split Part Two

Ran the rail trail this evening, which is strange to say because I normally run in the morning with a headlamp or flashlight. Nice to be able to see the trails in the sunlight! I'll take what I can get though. No complaints. Decided to do a negative split run and compare it to last time, which was about 3 weeks ago. Last time I ran the split was 24 and 47. This time is was 21 and 40:54. Not bad for 6 miles.

Trail was packed out by x-country skiers, so the footing was in fine condition for my microspikes. Can't say it enough about them as they are worth there weight in gold.

Probably looking to do an easy run tomorrow, seeing that I've had two days of hard running.

Check out this article at runningtimes concerning tips and wisdom of how to run strong.  A definite read if you are runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment