Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolution/Run

Happy New Years to all! Not a big new years person so it was just another day for me and the fam. Had a solid two hour run in preparation for the 50k next weekend at 7am.  Pretty sure Ben and I were the only ones up that early!! Run was a combined rail trail and trout brook loop. Nice views of the Quinepoxet River throughout.

As for the new year's resolutions....my wife and I have been kicking around the idea of eating better. To set it straight, we eat pretty darn healthy as it is. But I must admit, we do like ice cream (once or twice per month) and have a soft side for chocolate covered nuts (if its any nut and covered in cocoa...we will eat it!). So starting Monday (mom's making her famous chocolate waffles....) we will cut out the junk for 2011. I just saw something posted on aol.com about 95% of resolutions failing. Guess we're going to be in the minority. Have a great 2011. REST LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment