Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Strikin' Out

Both days, yesterday and today, the alarm was about to go off at 4am and I reset it. Bagged the run yesterday because I looked out the window to pouring rain and temps in the 30's. Maybe last year and definitely the year before I would have run but I'm old and wiser now and hit the sheets for an extra hour.

Ended up playing some lax and floor hockey to get some cross training in.

This morning was as different story. The temps were cold (which is fine) with no precip, but I just couldn't get out of bed. No excuses, just tired. I'm going to try like hell to hit the track through lunch and my last block prep to get 3 or 4 miles in. Not looking forward to it though.

Update: got in 5.5 on the track. Can't really believe I could go around in circles that many times....

No comments:

Post a Comment