Friday, November 4, 2011

2012

Next year will be different. I will be stronger and faster for sure. I plan on creating my goals and they include adding a structured strength training plan for the new year.

Races will be new (alright, maybe a one repeat) but for the most part will be new trail to follow. So far this is what I got.

GAC Fat Ass 50k - Jan 7th
Cape Cod FA 50k - Jan 28th
White Mt. FA 50k - Feb 18th
TARC Spring Thaw 6HR - Mar 18th
Wapack and Back -  May 12
VT 100 - July 21 (just signed up and secured housing)
VT 50 - Sept 30
Nipmuck Marathon - Oct 25 or Cape 100 Oct ?

I will also sprinkle in some mt series races like wachusett and loon again, as well as, early spring trail races like the merrimack 10 miler. May dabble in some snow shoe racing as well...

Tentative Fitness Related Goals for 2012

1. Structured strength training program
2. Lose 10lbs. (currently 160lbs)
3. Try Yoga
4. Top 10 in all trail/ultra races

No comments:

Post a Comment