Monday, July 11, 2011

Another White Mtn. Weekend

Spent the weekend in the whites again with my family and parents. Got in a solid run with my brother of 5.5 miles in 47 minutes on some roads and trails. Played golf (with cart....) with my brother in the law in the am on Saturday and went on a two hour hike/bushwack in the afternoon.

Sunday was a day off from running but hiked mt. pemigewasset (aka Indian head) with my family, brother and a close college couple and their little guy.

Ran the hills course I usually run during the school year, just started at my parents house. Run was 6.5 miles in 48 minutes (7:30 miles). Looking to hit the roads hard this week, then spend the entire next week up in the whites. Haven't taken a vacation in years (one in which i'm not working my second job while on vacation from my first...) so I'm pretty stoked. Gonna hit the trails hard and do some exploring.

Found out some awesome news. Beside my brother in law, he was my sole crew mate for the Maine 100. Now, Ben is going to crew as well and should round out my crew nicely. Starting to put together my crew bible for the run this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment