Thursday, June 2, 2011

Singletary Round Two

Ran the west milbury trails this morning solo. I figured I had prep first block and only had to make it to school for the mandatory 7:10 check in, then shower and be good to go. My plan was to run the single track until it ended and find my way around with no real goal of time or distance. I manged to link up much of the stuff I found last week but looked at my watch and it read 6:40 and got nervous. I had no idea where I was in relation to my car and only 30 minutes to get to school. I eventually skipped over some trails, found a carriage road and then the parking lot. Awesome run of 12 miles in 1:53.

Cool video of the western states 100 here.

Cool video of Geoff Roes and his comeback win at WS100 last year here

No comments:

Post a Comment