Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Horsefly Meat

That's what I was on this morning's run. I wanted to hit the trails around my parents house in grafton after many runs on the surrounding roads. So the webber property and franco land it was. Come to find out this is horsefly territory and I wasn't invited. I must have killed at least 20 and got bit about the same amount. They followed me when I sped up, hit the roads and almost followed me in the house. I cut the run short because I really just couldn't take it anymore. I know, may sound like a lame excuse but I was terrible and I wasn't enjoying any part of the run. Run was only 4.25 miles in 40 minutes. My quads are still trashed from the race on sunday. Feels like someone took a 3 pound hammer and went to town on my thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment