Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bowman Conservation Land

I ran the Bownman Conservation Land in Westboro this morning. I've been wanting to run this for awhile, having mountain biked this area way back in my high school days and then a bit in my post college days. It's a smooth run with little roots or rocks and no real long uphill climbs (a few short ones though). The trails wrap around the shore line of Sandra Pond with many nice lookouts and views of the pond and surrounding terrain. I spent about an hour there (5.5 miles) and covered pretty much all the trails.

Just got an email from the Trail Monster Running Club up in Maine. The 100 Mile Wilderness Run is on! And its during a weekend that I can do it!!! I need to figure a few things out logistically first before I give them my name but I'm psyched!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment