1. Blaine Moore 2 to 1 - this guy runs a 3:51 50k and a 7:47 50 mile. By far the fastest guy in the field.
2. James Demer 3 to 1 - did three loops at barkely (wow!), won the haliburton 100 and finished vt, massanutten and hardrock 100
3. Justin Contois 5 to 1 - I want to run this as a training race (wapack is next weekend) but the competitve juices will be flowing.
4. Jeremy Bonnet 6 to 1 - 8:35 50 mile at pineland
5. Zak Weiluns 6 to 1 - 4:59 50k at pineland
6. Joe Wrobleski 7 to 1 - 8:20 at JFK 50 mile
7. Jason Patch 7 to 1 - 8:52 50 mile at pineland and 27 races completed at 36 years old
8. Four Hewes 8 to 1 - 5:36 50k at pineland
I may have overlooked a few but those are all the people I found on ultrasignup. A newbie could come along and crush us all! Didn't check out the ladies...sorry. Should be a fun race on trails I've never run. Like I said, it would be nice to just run and not race but I know that won't be the case. Just hope a week is enough time for recovery before wapack.